Day 01: NJP/BAGDOGRA TO GANGTOK (5500 FTS/120 KMS/4-5HRS)
Upon arrival, meet our representatives and drive to Gangtok. Upon arrival at Gangtok,check into Hotel. Free time to explore around the town. Overnight stay at Gangtok Hotel / Homestay.
Day 02: GANGTOK TO GNATHANG VALLEY (13500 FTS/68 KMS/4 HRS)
Breakfast at Hotel & check out. Reach Tshangu Lake (12400 fts/ 40 kms/2 hrs) Visit New Baba Mandir & drive to Nathula pass (14500 fts /optional with extra costs) View Menmecho Lake & drive via Tukla, Kupup Lake, Yak Golf Course and reach Nathang by afternoon.
Overnight stay at Homestay at Nathang Valley.
Day 03: GNATHANG TO ZULUK (9500 FTS/25 KMS/2 HRS)
Sunrise from Eagle's Nest Bunker Point and back for breakfast to Gnathang. Have breakfast and leave for Zuluk via Lungthung, Thambi View Point and Zuluk. Overnight stay at Homestay at Zuluk.
Day 04: ZULUK TO ARITAR/ MANKHIM (4600 FTS/46 KMS/3 HRS)
Sunrise from Thambi View Point and back for breakfast Have breakfast and leave for Aritar/Mankhim via Padamchen/Rongli Enroute visit Kuikhola Waterfalls. Visit Lam-pokhari (Boating) Overnight at Homestay at Aritar/ Mankhim.
Day 05: ARITAR/MANKHIM TO NJP/BAGDOGRA (122 KMS/5-6 HRS)
Early morning Sunrise view over Mt. Kanchenjungha from Mankhim. Take a jungle walk and visit monastery. Back to Homestay for Breakfast and check out. Driveto NJP/ Bagdogra via Rangpo/Teesta.
|No. of Pax||DELUXE
|Vehicle Surplus amount add per vehicle||5875||5875|
The above rates are calculated in per head basis Hotel Category Details: (Please see Excel file attached with this file for hotel names and cancellation policy)
- Deluxe Packages: Equivalent 2* Hotel with all Modern Amenities for Gangtok and Homestays at Silk routes
- Standard Packages: Equivalent 1* Hotel with Basic Facilities Gangtok and Homestays at Silk routes
|COST INCLUDE||COST EXCLUDE|
- Please carry original ID proof (Voter ID card / Pass-port / Driving License etc) for security purpose, issue of permits & hotel policy and pp size photographs.
- The mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category hotel.
1. Check-in & Check-out time 12:00 hrs.
2. If arrival of guest is by train at Railway Station, please be informed that our executive will be there to receive the guest at the exit gate (near enquiry counter) If you arrive at Airport our executive will be there at Exit Gate of the Airport.
3. On arrival of guests, we will provide them local contact number of our executive, who will handle the entire operation.
4. Do not leave your belongings in the vehicle unattended. We will not be responsible for losses occurring in such cases.
5. Some of the tourist spots might be closed due to different circumstances and in this case we will try to divert you to another tourist destinations. If your visit coincides with such holiday and you miss sightseeing and you want to undertake the same sightseeing on another day, there will be extra charges payable for the same.
6. Please maintain timing for sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive. Other necessities and information:
Due to the wide range of temperature and climatic conditions it is advisable to dress in layers. For protection against cold, layered clothing is better than one or two thick garments. Clothing should preferably be made from natural materials, which allow the body to breathe.
Bring comfortable sport shoes for light hikes & sightseeing; hiking boots for treks; semi formal shoes for dinners/appointments/functions.
We should bear in mind that the higher the altitude, the cooler the weather, and that with a brisk wind blowing down off the mountains, even a low-lying valley can become quite chilly. The Northern and the Western part have a much harsher climate, with summer monsoon rains and winter snowfalls which may block passes leading into tourist spots. Winter in Sikkim and Darjeeling is from mid-November till March, and at this time of the year the climate is dry and sunny for the most part, temperatures peaking at around 15c. in the daytime and falling below zero at night. The monsoon usually arrives in mid-June, with light rain falling mainly in the afternoons and evenings. At the end of September, after the last of the big rains, autumn suddenly arrives, and is a magnificent season for trekking until November.
Nepali, Hindi and English are commonly spoken in the main towns and are the principal medium of instruction in schools throughout the state.
Sikkim and Darjeeling are one of the safest destinations in the world however you should still exercise caution when visiting. Avoid drinking tap water which has not been boiled at all times as most water sources in Sikkim and Darjeeling are untreated. One can easily acquire affordable treated and bottled water. People prone to car sickness should bring appropriate medicine as the winding roads on the mountains have plenty of curves and turns. Bring any medication you take regularly, or might need to take for a periodically recurring condition, such as asthma.